Do you want to take your career to a new level and uncover your leadership potential? Then join us for the Access MBA online event on 30 September.
Access MBA educates, matches, and connects prospective MBA applicants with accredited and top-ranked business schools from around the globe. On 30 September you will have the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees. Speak with admissions directors of leading international institutions from Switzerland, Spain, the US, UK, and more.
3 ways Access MBA helps you on your professional journey:
- One-to-one meetings, GMAT workshops, and more
Benefit from the many engaging formats – interactive workshops on test preparation, school presentations, and panel discussions with alumni. You can enjoy online one-to-one meetings with some of the top-ranked business schools from around the world. Plan your questions now so you can get all the details about the best MBA programmes.
- Personalised experience
Choosing an MBA or Executive MBA is a different experience for everyone. At the online event you will have a personal MBA consultant to guide you to the programmes that best fit your background and expectations. Then, talk one-to-one with representatives from the schools that match your preferences.
- Scholarship of EUR 1,000 for your business studies
At the end of each season, Access MBA awards one prospective student a scholarship of EUR 1,000 to help them finance their business studies. For a chance to win the prize, sign up now for free and make the most of the event. Take an active part in discussions with some of the participating business schools and you might be the next winner.
Join online on 30 September to meet some of the best global business schools, such as:
- Hult International — most alumni see 91% salary increase in just 3 months after graduation,
- Duke University — #19 in Global MBA Ranking of Financial Times for 2019,
- IMD — best known for combining thought leadership with practical experience,
- York University — a world leader in business and sustainability
- IE Business School — ranked #1 EU Business School by Financial Times and more.
At the event there will be a raffle for 1 online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review.